Information Technology Headline Animator

Information Technology

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

About Me

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious and Merciful.

I am writing this Blog at 10:39 PM, just thinking what i write here, after thinking a while i decide to write something about myself.

My name is Mushtaq Hussain Naik, i am a simple person with a lot of love for humanity and my passion is to grab latest Computer Technologies so i am working as a System Admin. Regarding my passion towards Computer Technology is somewhat interesting topic :- when i was in 11th class having Medical Subjects one of my friend introduced me to computer technology and that was the moment when i fall in love with this technology so after completion of my 12th class i decided to join the IT field and i joind the IT filed in 2002 and in 2005 i completed my Graduation in IT filed, within graduation i realize that this filed is so vast so i have to chose any particular subject so i decided to go in Networking Field then i came to Chandigarh and joined the JetKing Institute and completed MCSE and CCNA within the course i applied for job and got selected. So my first job was in HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company as a Backup Engineer and was the start of my career........................i think this is enough to know me :)
To Know more about Me, then follow the below links on my I-Card.


1 comment: